Thursday 2 August 2012

Mother's Special






Akshay's school essay on his mother
     
My Loving Mom
 Every day when I come home from school, my mom gives me a big hug and there is always a surprise waiting for me. My mom has brown hair, black eyes and wears specks. She acts confidently and intelligently in any situation. She is friendly and greets everybody with a smile. She is fun loving too and we have a great time together.

      My mom speaks confidently and clearly all the time. She can give a speech in front of a huge audience too!! She speaks cheerfully too and everybody loves to listen to her. One day there was a surprise waiting for me which was better than anything in the world; there was a white, fluffy dog waiting for me. I love my mom and I hope when I grow up I will be close to her as much as I am close to her now.

1 comment:

  1. Akshay was a great taekwondo and football enthusiast.He was a natural athlete and had great potential to become an excellent taekwondo player.
    He will be remembered always

    ReplyDelete